About Isaac Health:
Isaac Health is emerging as a national leader in specialized brain health and dementia care. We provide an accessible virtual health platform for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of dementia. Our vision is to be the go-to solution for brain health and to provide best in class dementia care using the latest innovations. Founded in December 2021, Isaac Health is a small but fast-growing digital health company.
About the position:
We are looking for a passionate individual to join the founding team to lead the scaling of our operations. Isaac Health offers medical consultations, therapy sessions, and cognitive assessments for the diagnosis and treatment of dementia. This position will take a shaping role in designing our operations infrastructure to enable rapid growth and oversee the day-to-day operations. Clinical staff will report into this role.
- Team Growth and Leadership: Grow a high-performing clinical team, creating a positive work environment that encourages resilience, clinical success, on-going learning and collaboration, and professional growth. Hire talent based on company-wide goals and strategy. Support the professional development and training of clinical staff
- Scale a High-Performing Clinical Organization: Responsible for Clinical Team Objectives and KPIs including provider utilization, outcomes, margin, compliance, and hiring. Partner with leadership to ensure ambitious revenue and margin goals are achieved on a quarterly and annual basis. Anticipate and address key business risks that may hinder our team’s ability to meet goals. Work with the Head of Technology on the procurement and development of scalable technology solutions to support operations
- Operational Excellence: Design, direct, and oversee all aspects of the clinical functions of the organization, including development and implementation of policies and procedures pertaining to clinical staff and services, regulatory compliance, and quality assurance. Troubleshoot operational issues
- Data-First Decision Making: Generate insights from analytics to improve care and service delivery. Collaborate with leadership, engineering, and operations to build KPI dashboards encouraging data transparency across the org
- Regulatory compliance: Ensure our clinicians are completing all necessary and clinically-relevant steps at every stage of our clinical pathways, leveraging the correct CPT codes, and completing compliance with documentation, regulatory, and legislative requirements. Drive adoption and compliance with information security and privacy practices
- Translate clinical concepts and participate in the coordination of care
- 5+ years of healthcare or operations experience
- Experience as a clinical operations leader (e.g. Medical Director, Head of Clinical Care, or Operations leader), experience scaling tele-health is a preferred.
- Geriatrics, family medicine, neurology or Psychiatry, Neuropsychology, or Speech Pathology background is a plus but not required.
- Advanced degree or additional education in areas such as business, medical management, public health, or related fields preferred.
- Has a disciplined impatience with the current state of dementia care and is willing to imagine and build new ways of thinking, creating, and doing that will move the entire field forward.
- Understands the importance of measurement, data analytics, and data-driven decision making at the level of patient care, clinical processes and quality, and operations.
- Strong organizational, management, leadership, and interpersonal skills, as well as a passion for leading and developing teams in a remote-first environment.
- Ability to perform under minimal supervision with accountability for specific objectives, and work in a rapidly changing, ambiguous start-up environment.
- Experience implementing measurement-based and evidence-based healthcare
- Passionate about improving and innovating in healthcare
Our culture attracts those with a commitment to and demonstrated passion for intersectional approaches to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of color, neurodivergent, gender non-binary, gender non-conforming, gender-queer, transgender people and women to apply. We work smart and hard and prioritize self-care: generous vacation policy, voluntary option to work remotely, flexible work schedule, respect for healthy boundaries and responsible work-life integration.
Isaac Health takes diversity, equity, and inclusivity in opportunity seriously. We seek to build a creative, productive, forward-thinking, inclusive team that reflects the diverse communities we aim to benefit, because we know that will allow us to do our best work.